Have You Read.. Volume #1

Have you read.. 📖 📖 📖 📖 📖*  

*My Rating: 5 out of 5 Books!
(instead of stars😉)

Randi Zuckerberg's Pick Three: You Can Have It All (Just Not Everyday)

When your friend walks up to you and says, “I got the idea to
start this book club from my hero, Buffy the Vampire Slayer… Or Sarah Michelle Gellar, whichever you prefer to call her. She just finished reading Pick Three and highly recommends it!!!!” the only thing left for you to do, is agree with her. I’m not going to lie-Buffy is AWESOME and for those of you who don’t know who Buffy is, let us know! We will educate you..LOL!

The subject of this Self-Help book is what really caught my eye. The theory that you can have it all, just not every day.
Randi Zuckerberg (Creator of Facebook LIVE!!) says, “that whatever situation we find ourselves in there is a common denominator: the incredible pressure to balance everything we need, have, want, and to get it perfectly right-or Else.”

Grab your copy today by clicking HERE!
Photo Credit: Amazon.com

This is definitely true for me. I struggle everyday with balancing mom duties, household duties, fitness duties, etc...the list just goes on! Add in the mental roadblocks and everyday becomes that much harder. 

The author makes a great point in that when you are juggling, say, 5 different balls/projects/demands/etc, you are pulled in so many different directions at the same time that you don’t really accomplish anything in any of those areas, whether it be from stress, fatigue, anxiety.. BUT. If you focus on just 3 areas and do them well you succeed/accomplish a lot more.  AND my favorite part- there is NO GUILT for not picking something as one of your three that day because you can just pick it tomorrow! 

Unfortunately, if you are anything like me, than this is a habit that needs to be made/ or broken depending on how you look at it, because I am extremely hard on myself, as well as battle with anxiety, depression, and PTSD.  As difficult as this sounds, I want to give it a try! Anything to make life just a little bit easier!! 


Let me know what YOU thought of the book in the comments below!! I'd love to hear from you!!

Stay Awesome Bookworms!!
~Shannon
For a more in-depth look of this awesome book, check out the YouTube video below where author and speaker Elizabeth Gould interviews Randi Zuckerberg on #PickThree!



This site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate websites using such links. Click HERE to view our full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Read.. Volume #2

My Book Rating: 📔📙📕📗📘 5 out of 5 Books! (Instead of stars 😉) A Book Review of Girl, Wash Your Face (Rachel Hollis) ...